5 Steps to Stop Google Chrome Notifications?
Dic 03, 2021 6:55 am
If you want to know about how to stop Google Chrome notifications, then check out the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the Google Chrome settings page. For this, type chrome://settings in the address bar and tap to enter or click the hamburger icon from the top right > settings.
- You need to scroll to the bottom and tap to show advanced settings.
- From privacy and settings, choose content settings.
- Scroll down to notifications.
- Lastly, choose “do not allow any site to show desktop notifications.”
Follow these steps to stop the Google Chrome notifications smoothly